|CHEMISIX — Class 6 Emulating Indicator|
Getinge CHEMISIX chemical indicator strips are Class 6 emulating indicators designed for use in prevacuum steam sterilizers operating at 132ºC (270°F) for 4 minutes or 135ºC (275°F) for 3 minutes.
When used as directed, the Getinge CHEMISIX chemical indicator strips give instant visual confirmation that sterilization conditions were met at that location in the sterilizer chamber.
- Easy to use and understand; indicator arrow turns from purple to green if exposed to steam sterilization parameters, allowing items to be released immediately for use
- Reliable, instant, visual results
- Performance proven with timing beyond biological kill
- Sterilant specific technology — engineered to react to the critical variables of steam sterilization (must have steam to make the change)
- Lead free
- Getinge CHEMISIX chemical indicator strips will not revert back to original color and may be used for permanent record
- Meets the requirements for ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11140-1:2005 Class 6